My 5 Beauty/Fashion Must-Haves for Summer
Posted on June 20 2016
Summer is officially here!! It's time for vacations,events, and other awesome exciting life events. I'm going to share with you some of my beauty/fashion must-haves to get you through the summer.
1) Good Exfoliate- I can not go a day without exfoliating my face, especially during the hot summer months. My holy grail drug store product is the Clean and Clear deep action exfoliation scrub. It really dissolves the oil,dirt, and makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and squeaky clean.
2) Sunglasses- To help beat the summer rays, a good pair of sunglasses will do the trick. I'm in love with the Iconic Browline Sunglasses sold by ARUZE, a new and trendy upcoming women's clothing boutique. These sunglasses are trendy, come in a variety of colors, and they have a UV 400 protection. They are also an awesome price.
3) Blotting Paper- During hot summer months, I produce a lot of oil and shine in the t-zone area of my face when wearing makeup. I keep a pack of Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets in my bag. To prevent crisco face, I just blot away the oil and shine throughout the day as I go. My makeup does not budge and it does not leave behind powder, like some sheets do.
4) Nail Polish- I could not share this without letting you know about my go to nail polish as of right now. It's the N530 Nude Swings by Kiara Sky Proffesional Nails. I started rocking this nude color towards the end of spring. It's highly pigmented and provides a high gloss, full coverage finish. I will be wearing this color all summer long.
5) Maxi Dress- I love wearing a good maxi dress throughout the summer. I own a pretty blue dress I bought from ARUZE. It's long,flows, and also have pockets. Dress it down with sandals for a casual wear or dress it up with a good wedge and jewelry for more of a dress up wear.
These are my 5 beauty/fashion must-haves for summer. Thanks for reading.
For the latest blog or fashions, visit WWW.ARUZEONLINE.COM.